Hoping to discover the cost of a stairlift? To get an Quote on one of our two most requested stairlifts, you can click “Request Automatic Price” beneath. Subsequent to entering your info, you will get a email answer with the cost, and details of the model you chose. Please understand this is for our Sales territory only, we can not give quotes outside of our service area.
The Stannah Siena is a superb and affordable product for straight stairways.
Stannah indoor and outdoor stairlifts including models 600 and 260 Siena, Starla, straight and curved and 320 outdoor straight stairlift:
– Warranty to the original purchase made through Country Home Elevator.
- Lifetime warranty on motor and gearbox
- 2-year warranty on all parts
- 1 year warranty on labor
An exceptional value, the Handicare 1100 provides all the necessities for straight-rail installations.
Click here to download original warranty policy.
Indoor Stair Lifts: Handicare warrants to the original purchaser of a Handicare 950, 950+, 1000, 1100, Xclusive, FreeCurve, and 2000 (excluding outdoor units) that the lift is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from date of purchase. In addition, Handicare warrants to the original purchaser that the motor and gearbox will be free from defects in materia and workmanship for the lifetime of the product, which is 10 years (excluding outdoor stairlifts). This warranty is not transferrable.
The warranty only covers the original purchaser of the stairlift from one of Handicare’s certified dealers.
Outdoor units: Handicare warrants to the original purchaser that the lift is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from date of purchase. In addition, Handicare warrants to the original purchaser that the motor and gearboxwill be free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from date of purchase. This warranty is not transferrable. The warranty only covers the original purchaser of the stairlift from one of Handicare’s certified dealers.
Replacement parts: Parts will be warrantied for ninety days. This warranty pertains to parts only and does not cover labor, travel or other services. This warranty does not cover damage or failure caused by misuse, abuse, damage, normal wear and tear, unauthorized modification to the product or shipping damage. All installation, maintenance and service work must be carried out by an authorized Handicare dealer or agent. The liability of Handicare under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of defective parts and in no event shall Handicare incur liability for any consequential or unforeseeable losses.
1. If there is a warranty issue, please contact Customer Service to determine if a return or warrantied part is required. Handicare
reserves the right to request proof of installation or sale. A return merchandise authorization (RMA) for return of the product
must be issued before Handicare can evaluate a warranty item.
2. Upon receipt of the product, Handicare will either replace or repair under warranty if it is determined that the failure is not
attributed to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect, misuse, damage in-transit or deliberate destruction.
3. All returns must be shipped to the address specified by the Handicare representative issuing the RMA. Your RMA number must
be clearly marked on the outside of the package
4. Handicare will invoice Dealers/Customers the full amount for the warrantied replacement part. The defective part or unit must
be returned within 15 days. Handicare will evaluate the warranty return within 15 days to determine if full credit will be given
against the invoice.
5. Freight cost for the return of goods to Handicare under warranty will be paid for by Handicare. Any regular ground freight costs
of warrantied items back to the Dealer/Customer will be paid for by Handicare.
Handicare offers extended warranties at the time of original purchase. Please contact Customer Service or your Account Manager for
Only below items are required to be sent back to Handicare:
• PCBs for Ceiling Lifts
• C-Series Chargers
• P-Series Chargers
• Complete Ceiling Lifts
• Power Packs for Stair Lifts
• Complete Floor Lifts (This is likely only in exceptional cases as parts would typically be provided when a warranty issue is
For all other parts not specified above (Slings, Covers, Hand Controls, Etc.), you are required to send a picture of the product/part
showing the flaw or defect.
All warranty and non-warranty claims, you are required to provide the following details for us to proceed with your request:
• Serial Number (when applicable)
• Part Number
• Purchase Order Number
• Description of the Issue